fruits and vegetables
new years resolution
nutrition for kids
talking to your kids
January 7, 2014
Make 2014 the year you achieve your goals. A few tips for achieving your goals
· Setsmall, achievable goals … set yourself up to succeed a little at a time
· Set your goals for short time periods, such as monthly goals
· Be specific. Notice the difference betwee...
January 6, 2014
1. This little piggy went to market
· Take a list and stick to it!
· Shop the perimeter—most nutritious foods are usually found on the stores edges (fresh produce, seafood, meats, and dairy products).
2. This little piggy stayed home
· Organize your pantry and kitche...
Getting Prepared for Back to School
August 12, 2014
How Important is Eating around the Table?
May 19, 2014
KNH Yearlong WINNING 2014 Program
February 20, 2014
Do your 2014 Resolutions look a lot like your 2013 Resolutions?
These 3 little pigs got healthy at KNH
Cutting the fat on traditional holiday meals
November 1, 2013
Preparing for a sneaky Halloween
October 19, 2013
Mind your peas and kumquats!
September 4, 2013
Back to school, time to start following the GOLDEN RULE
August 2, 2013
Setting Up Your Kids for Success in the Kitchen
July 27, 2013